Date(s) - 18/03/2019
- limit of 2 attendees per grower. No charge per person.
- Time/Venue to be advised closer to the date
- To register please provide Name, Email, Phone, Initial or Refresher, Accreditation Number (If refresher), Industry, Address by 28th Feb. There will be some pre-reading.
- If you have a current and valid AQF3 accreditation (AHCCHM303 Prepare and Apply Chemicals and AHCCHM304 Transport and Store Chemicals, or AHCCHM303A Prepare and Apply Chemicals and AHCCHM304A Transport, Handle and Store Chemicals) from ChemCert or another training organisation or if your accreditation expired less than 6 months ago, you are considered to be a refresher student.
- If you have completed your previous AQF3 with another training company, you will need to bring along your card or statement of attainment to show the trainer on the day of the course.
- If this is the first time you are doing the AQF3 Chemical Accreditation course or your accreditation has exceeded the 6 months of expiration, you are considered to be an initial student
For further details contact Catherine Cookson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499355225